Diesel Care is seeking a workshop administrator/automotive spare parts person to work with our team in Tamworth. Working in this position will include duties such as sales, stock control and administration in relation to automotive parts and service.
The role will be full time, Monday to Friday with a minimum 38 hours worked. Successful application will be employed on a Fixed 12 Month Contract, with scope to extend.
We are looking for someone who:
- holds a qualification in spare parts interpretation or has suitable experience in the said role in the automotive industry.
- is keen to learn and can work in a productive team environment.
- is willing to follow directions and able to complete tasks with great attention to detail
- is reliable, punctual, honest and well presented
- has superb organisational skills with the ability to manage workload and prioritise tasks
- has excellent communication skills as you will spend a large portion of your day responding to customer and dealership telephone enquiries
- has strong computer skills
- holds a current driver licence
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Picking, packing and invoicing orders
- Liaising with customers, dealers and other company branches
- Front counter sales & customer service
- Co-ordination inter branch transfers and freight logistics
- Assisting with Stocktake
- Maintaining the workplace
- Processing of supplier invoices, customer payments and daily banking
- Other basic warehouse and office duties as needed
Applications will be kept confidential and can be forwarded to [email protected] before the 29th of April, 2019.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.