Diesel Care is an industry leader in Diesel Fuel Injection, Turbo Charger servicing, Diesel Performance and 4WD Dyno Tuning. Diesel Care has branches in QLD and NSW and is seeking a highly skilled automotive mechanic to join our team in Goondiwindi.
The successful applicant would require the following :
- Trade qualification in mechanics
- Electronic diesel diagnostics and servicing experience
- The ability to demonstrate initiative and capability of working unsupervised
- Keen eye for detail and the willingness to learn
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Own reliable transport
- A current manual driver’s license
Diesel Care offers a flexible working environment, on going training both in house and factory training and a tailored wage assignment.
Your application will be received in confidence by email to [email protected] until 8am Monday, 23rd March 2020.
Enquiries to Jamie Knight 07 4671 2153 or in person at 8 Phar Lap Court, Goondiwindi QLD 4390.