DIESEL CARE TOOWOOMBA is currently seeking highly skilled individuals to join our team as an automotive mechanic. The role will be full time, Monday to Friday with a minimum 40 hours worked. Successful application will be employed on a Fixed 12 Month Contract, with scope to extend.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- On vehicle service and repair of a variety of diesel vehicles
- Diagnosis of diesel fuel systems
- Dynamometer operation
- Vehicle performance upgrades
- Maintaining the workplace
- Other basic warehouse duties as needed
We are looking for someone who:
- is a qualified automotive mechanic and has excellent mechanical/diagnostic aptitude
- possesses sound knowledge of automotive fitting principles and auto electrics
- is keen to learn and can work in a productive team environment.
- is willing to follow directions and able to complete tasks with great attention to detail
- is reliable, punctual, honest and well presented
- holds a current driver licence (forklift ticket would also be an advantage)
Diesel Care offers a flexible working environment, on going training both in house and factory training and a tailored wage assignment.
Your application will be received in confidence by email to [email protected] until 5:00pm Friday, 2nd July 2021.
Enquiries to Brittany Perkins-Ehrich 07 4669 0666.