We have an exciting opportunity in our Toowoomba branch for an Automotive Component Sales / Warehouse / Spare Parts Person. We are looking for a candidate that has spare parts experience in the automotive, truck or agricultural industries. You must enjoy being hands on and share our value in providing excellence.
The role will be at the Toowoomba branch on a full time basis, Monday to Friday with a minimum 40 hours worked. The successful applicant will be employed on a fixed 12 month contract, with scope to extend.
Duties include but are not limited to :
- picking, packing and invoicing orders
- liaising with customers, dealers and other company branches
- front counter sales & customer service
- co-ordination of inter branch transfers and freight logistics
- assisting with Stocktake
- maintaining the workplace
- administrative tasks including processing of supplier invoices, customer payments and daily banking
You will bring the following skills and experience to the role:
- a qualification in spare parts interpretation or suitable experience in said role in the automotive industry
- ability to learn and work in a productive team environment
- willingness to follow directions and complete tasks with great attention to detail
- reliability and punctuality
- be a well presented and honest individual
- excellent communication skills as you will spend a large portion of your day responding to customer and dealership telephone enquiries.
- strong computer skills
Attractive remuneration will be negotiated in accordance with experience. Interviews will commence immediately.
If this sounds like the role for you, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected] before May 31st, 2021.