Diesel Care is seeking a Production & Assembly Assistant to work with our team in Dalby. This brand new position will include duties such as filter & catch can kit assembly, data entry, inventory control and maintenance of the kit room.
The role will be permanent part time, Monday to Friday (25-30 hrs per week). Working hours are flexible and can accommodate school hours.
We are looking for someone who…
- is enthusiastic, friendly and willing to assist in all areas of the business
- is keen to learn and can work in a productive team environment
- is willing to follow directions and able to complete tasks with great attention to detail
- is reliable, punctual, honest and well presented
- has accurate picking, packing, receiving and dispatch skills
- can ensure timely product assembly and processing
- has excellent communication skills
- can display sound computer knowledge and data entry skills
- has a current driver’s license (forklift license would be desirable but not essential)
- the ability to work unsupervised
- will take pride in maintaining a tidy and efficient warehouse
- a sound understanding of workplace health and safety principles
Applications will be kept confidential and can be forwarded to [email protected] by 8am on Monday the 19th of August, 2019.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Previous applicants are welcome to reapply.