*** This position has now been filled.***
Diesel Care Australia Pty Ltd Seeks applications for the position of Automotive Diesel Technician (mechanic) at our well equipped Tamworth Branch facility.
The role will be full time (Monday to Friday).
Automotive Technician (Mechanic) – Diesel specific.
- Diagnosis of faults & issues with diesel engines fitted to a variety of vehicles & machines
- Dynamometer testing of a wide variety of diesel powered vehicles
- Removal & reinstallation of engine components; e.g. fuel injection pump, turbocharger, etc.
- Tune-up of diesel engines, maintenance & routine service of diesel 4X4 & SUV vehicles
- Performance enhancement of diesel vehicles – Steinbauer module, exhaust systems, etc.
Suitable applicants will hold a Tradesman Certificate as an Automotive Mechanic, Automotive Technician, Diesel Mechanic, or Automotive Electrician. Our preference is for an experienced tradesman however consideration would be given to an suitable apprentice who has completed much of their trade qualifications who may be seeking a change in location or direction.
Experience: Applicants with experience & a sound competency in; automotive systems diagnostics , automotive electronics, diesel engines & fuel systems, are necessary for this position. Experience in the service aspects of modern diesel vehicles would be desirable.
- Honesty & integrity, a positive & open attitude
- Energetic self starter who is able to operate accurately, efficiently, & unsupervised
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to communicate fluently in both the written & spoken form
- A desire to learn, & a willingness to embrace new challenges
A remuneration package commensurate with qualifications, competency, & experience will be negotiated.
Applications via email only to [email protected]
26th May 2017