This competition has now ended.
Congratulations to the Three Winners – Connor Age 6, Chloe Age 11 and Emily Age 3!
Have fun with our Diesel Care colouring in competition for a chance to
WIN one of 3 EASTER BASKETS, CHOC FULL OF GOODIES.
Entries close 5.00pm Wednesday 19th April, 2017
Kids can put their artistic skills to the test and colour in the page that can be downloaded and printed from here or collected from your nearest Diesel Care branch at Dalby, Goondiwindi, Tamworth and Toowoomba.
Complete the entrant details.
Take the artwork and entry form to any one of our Diesel Care branches, or post to
Diesel Care Toowoomba
20 Pechey St.
Alternatively scan or take a photo of the artwork and email to [email protected]
You can use pens, pencils, crayons, anything really that makes your entry interesting, awesome, bright. Have fun and Good Luck!
• Eligibility: Open to Australian residents only under the age of 12
• Entry fee: Free
• Entry deadline: 5.00pm EST Wednesday 19th April 2017
• Winners announced: Monday 24th April 2017 on the Diesel Care Facebook Page , Twitter , Google+ Instagram and on our website
• Number of entries: One entry per child
*Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is open to all children under the age of 12. Employees of Diesel Care and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
2. You can enter by emailing a photo or scan of your artwork to [email protected] or supplied to any of our Diesel Care Branches.
It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. If you enter the competition and your artwork is chosen it will be shown through all of our social media channels.
4. All entries must be received by the closing date, 5.00pm Wednesday 19th April 2017.
5. Entries will be judged by the Diesel Care Marketing Team by the 24th April, 2017. The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into concerning granting of the prizes. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Judging will be on the merit of the entry.
6. The Prize winner’s name will be published on the Diesel Care Website and Social Media Pages Monday 24th April 2017. The parent/guardian of the prize winners will also be notified by email
7. This competition is no way endorsed or associated with Facebook.
8. Your contact details are handled soley for the purpose of this competition and are handled by authorised staff only at Diesel Care Australia Pty Ltd.