Editorial by 4WD Action issue 255
Here’s why experience and expertise is so important when it comes to your diesel engine.
It stands to reason that you’ve got to trust your diesel engine to perform in tough conditions when you’re far away from help. So who do you trust to repair your diesel engine as very few people have the experience, the expertise and the high tech equipment needed? To avoid the horror stories surrounding complex components like fuel pumps, injectors, turbo chargers and of course extremely high pressures you’ve got to speak to the experts. That’s why people come to Diesel Care, they’re team is made up of genuine no nonsense country people who’ve been specialising in diesel engines since 1947. They’ve got four Diesel experts in Dalby, Toowoomba, Tamworth and Goondiwindi who’ve joined forces combining over 100 years’ experience and resources to form Diesel Care. You get four workshops full of expertise for the price of one with millions of dollars invested in dynometres, scan tools and test benches, Diesel Care has some of the most advance diagnostic and test equipment available worldwide.
DECADES OF EXPERIENCE WITH DIESEL ENGINES
The origins of Diesel Care can be traced all the way back to 1947. As the result of a number of mergers over the intervening decades, Diesel Care now feature a network of outlets in Dalby, Toowoomba, Goondiwindi and Tamworth. By joining together through these mergers, Diesel Care has created greater efficiencies and now have a pooled knowledge and expertise that is almost impossible to beat. Together they have the strength, industry experience, qualified staff and state-of-the-art equipment to be at the forefront of the diesel industry in Australia.
SEE WHAT DIESEL CARE CAN DO FOR YOU
If you own a diesel engine, Diesel Care can help you with:
- Repair, servicing and an extensive product range of diesel fuel pumps, injectors, and turbochargers.
- Dyno Tuning and Vehicle Diagnostics
- Common rail pump repair
- Steinbauer Performance enhancement
- ARB 4WD Accessories
- Protection from dirty fuel and costly repairs with premium Filter Kit systems designed and built by Diesel Care
- Service exchange products
- Authorised service dealer of Bosch, Denso, Zexel, Delphi, and Stanadyne Fuel Injection Systems
- Authorised service of Schwitzer Turbochargers
- Distributor of Fuchs Lubricants
GENUINE AUSSIES WITH A PASSION FOR DIESEL ENGINES
People come from all over Australia to Diesel Care just to get their Common Rail engine problems sorted right. People phone in from all over Australia to get Diesel Cares’ advice on how to fix their 4WD, their truck, their farm equipment and even mining machinery. When it comes to upgrading, fixing or diagnosing your 4WD’s engine, Diesel Care are the ones to call for information.
They’ve built their reputation in rural areas where people rely on their diesel engines for their livelihood and out here people know that any diesel engine service by Diesel Care is one that made to go the distance. Diesel Care workshops are clean – taking in your 4WD is like taking it to a hospital and it’s that same kind of trust that people are putting in Diesel Care when they take their 4WD there. They’re one of the biggest and most established diesel companies in Australia. Its good old fashioned country hospitality mixed with the mos t advance diesel diagnostic equipment in the country.
5 REASONS TO TRUST A DIESEL CARE FUEL FILTER KIT
- Diesel Care have over 67 years of industry experience in
protecting diesel engines
- They’re the creators of the ORIGINAL diesel fuel filter kit – often
imitated, never equalled
- Massive range of filters available for nearly every make and
model diesel 4WD
- Incredibly easy DIY install – 1-1.5 hours in the shed = a safer
- Superb value for money full filter kits starting from just a few
hundred bucks (way less than injector or engine work!)