Diesel Care is seeking an Automotive Spare Parts person to work with our team in Dalby. Working in this position will include duties such as sales, stock control and administration in relation to automotive parts.
The role will be full time, Monday to Friday with a minimum 40 hours worked.
We are looking for someone who…
- holds a qualification in spare parts
- interpretation or has suitable experience in said role in the automotive industry
- is keen to learn and can work in a productive team environment
- is willing to follow directions and able to complete tasks with great attention to detail
- is reliable, punctual, honest and well presented
- has excellent communication skills as you will spend a large portion of your day responding to customer and dealership telephone enquiries.
- has strong computer skills
Duties include but are not limited to :
- Picking & Packing of orders
- Liaising with customers, dealers and other company branches
- Front Counter ARB/4WD Accessory Sales
- Other basic warehouse duties as needed
- Assisting with Stocktake
Applications will be kept confidential and can be forwarded to [email protected] before Friday the 26th of November, 2021.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.