Diesel Care is seeking an Automotive Spare Parts person to work with our team in Tamworth. Working in this position will include duties such as sales, stock control and administration in relation to automotive parts.
The role will be full time, Monday to Friday with a minimum 38 hours worked.
Automotive Spare Parts Person
We are looking for someone who…
- Holds a qualification in spare parts interpretation or has suitable experience in the said role in the automotive industry.
- Is keen to learn and can work in a productive team environment.
- Is willing to follow directions and able to complete tasks with great attention to detail
- Is reliable, punctual, honest and well presented
- Has excellent communication skills as you will spend a large portion of your day responding to customer and dealership telephone enquiries.
- Has strong computer skills
- Holds a current driver licence
Duties include but are not limited to :
- Picking & packing of orders
- Liaising with customers, dealers and other company branches
- Front counter sales & customer service
- Co-ordination of Web Store sales & customer communication.
- Assisting with Stocktake
- Maintaining the workplace
- Other basic warehouse duties as needed
Applications will be kept confidential and can be forwarded to [email protected] before the 6th of October, 2017. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.