The Beginnings and Background
It all started back in 1947 when Cramer’s Engineering formed a Diesel Service division. Some 70 years later, as a result of successful mergers of Cramer Engineering – Dalby, Dieselectrics – Toowoomba, Goondiwindi Fuel Injection – Goondiwindi, and Diesel Care – Tamworth, the current structure of Diesel Care Australia has evolved.
By joining together through progressive mergers, we have created greater efficiencies and now have a pooled knowledge and expertise that is almost impossible to beat. Together we have the strength, industry experience, qualified staff and state-of-the-art equipment to be at the forefront of the Diesel Industry in Australia.
Diesel Care Timeline
Diesel Care Today
- We have a team of 30 employees and provide an array of high quality tooling and test equipment which our highly trained and experienced diesel technicians use to keep our customers diesel engines running efficiently and effectively.
- Diesel Care is a Denso, Delphi and Bosch Common Rail Premium Service Dealer, as well as being an authorised service dealer for Zexel, Delphi, Stanadyne, Fuchs, Direction Plus and Schwitzer.
- Diesel Care is a recognised Bosch Diesel Centre.
- Our Dalby & Goondiwindi branches carry a full range of ARB products.
- Common Rail Pump Repair Centres at Toowoomba and Tamworth branches.
- Common Rail Injector test capabilities in all four Branches.
- The Dalby branch is a Denso ECD pump repair centre.
- All 4 branches are equipped with state of the art chassis dynamometers to get to the bottom of practically any problem.
- We offer our customers an extensive range of exchange fuel pumps, injectors and turbochargers.
- Diesel Care is the Australian and New Zealand distributor for Steinbauer Performance products.
- We supply premium filter Kit systems designed & built by us.
- We see the fuel pump as the heart of the diesel engine and consider ourselves “heart surgeons.” Armed with expert knowledge and best tooling in the trade, we treat your injection system with care and precision.
- Our commitment to excellence in diesel service means we do everything we can to make sure your fuel system runs efficiently and reliably with optimum power and the lowest possible emissions.
Great car, Great Chip. Thanks guys for your advice and assistance with my second Steinbauer!
I found your kit and parts to be of very high quality, and your instructions very easy to follow. Not to mention your delivery service. Ordered it yesterday, and here today. I only wish other businesses were as good to deal with.
I have been dealing with Diesel Care for many years and always found them to be great problem-solvers.
Technical Training and Staff Development
At Diesel Care we aim to help our team continually develop their skills and knowledge through regular training programs, coaching and on-the-job experience. Our workshops consist of state of the art testing equipment and we pride ourselves on keeping up to date with technology along with the latest industry news so that if there’s a problems others cant fix we’ll find it!
Part of our commitment to customers and our network of dealers is to keep them informed of changes within the industry and how to get the most out of their diesel engines. We regularly hold question and answer sessions related to our products and services for the opportunity to learn more from our industry experts.
In addition to this Diesel Care is a family orientated business – Loyalty, Long-term stability, Trust, Flexibility and service-orientated are all qualities we like to instill in our staff to ensure we offer exceptional customer service and stay an industry leader in the field.
Bosch Diesel Centre
Only the best and most active specialist diesel businesses are chosen to be part of the Bosch and Zexel Diesel Service Network. As further recognition of our quality and customer care, Diesel Care has the honour of being one of few hand-selected ‘Bosch Diesel Centres’ in Australia.
As a ‘Bosch Diesel Centre,’ we are acknowledged to have a high level of technical competence, comprehensive service facilities, the best test equipment, and the highest standard of service.
Diesel Care staff undertake regular training to ensure they actively apply the latest knowledge and technology, and our workshops undergo regular inspections and upgrades from Bosch to ensure we meet the strict criteria.
We are very proud of the Bosch name and have adopted the Robert Bosch’s promise of quality in providing the highest standard of products and service to our customers.
The Robert Bosch Promise of Quality
“It has always been an unbearable thought to me that someone could inspect one of my products and find it inferior. Therefore, I have always tried to ensure that only such products are delivered that will stand any objective test. In other words, work that is superior in every respect.
I have acted on the principle that I’d rather lose money than the confidence of my customers.
The integrity of my promise and faith in the quality of my goods and given word always mean more to me than temporary gain.”
Robert Bosch 1861 -1942