Diesel Care appeared in a recent edition of the 4WD Action 2015 Diesel Performance Guide. Here’s an editorial on what they had to say about our Diesel Care Fuel Filter Bracket Kits…
Your next tank of diesel could destroy your engine. FACT.
• A CRD engine rebuild can cost over $15,000. FACT.
• There’s nothing you can do to stop it. FALSE!
• Give Diesel Care Australia a call before bad diesel destroys your 4WD…
5 REASONS WHY YOU CAN TRUST DIESEL CARE WITH YOUR 4WD
- Over 67 years of industry experience in
protecting diesel engines
- They’re the creators of the ORIGINAL diesel fuel filter kit – often imitated, never equalled
- Massive range of filters available for nearly every make and model diesel 4WD
- Incredibly easy DIY install – 1-1.5 hours in the shed = a safer engine for ever!
- Superb value for money full filter kits starting from just a
few hundred bucks (way less than injector or engine work!)
ONE HOUR DIY INSTALL ANYONE CAN DO!
Yes, that’s right – anyone can install a Diesel Care Fuel Filter Kit; their mounting kits and design are that simple!
Each kit comes with brackets specific to your make and model, a fuel filter, fuel hose, fittings, clamps and hardware. What other way could you spend 1.5 hours to provide such great insurance to your 4WD’s most vital organ?
PRIMARY OR SECONDARY FILTRATION?
Diesel Care has both bases covered with their industry-envied Fuel Manager primary and secondary filtration kits.
PRIMARY: Also called ‘pre-filter’ and is plumbed before your factory fuel filter. Rated at 30 microns and prolongs the service life of your factory filter cartridge.
SECONDARY: Plumbed after your factory filter as a last line of defence. Rated as low as 2 microns to effectively remove any water or contaminants that make it past your factory filter.
3 STEPS TO SAFER DIESEL
- GO FUEL FILTER CRAZY! Your factory filter is cheap and easy to replace, so do it as often as possible. Once you see the dashboard warning light come on, major damage could
already be done.
- INSTALL A SECONDARY FILTER: These clean your filter by running it through a media that strains particles as small as 2 x 1000ths of a millimetre. That’s mind-bogglingly small.
- CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN! Fuel cannot be too clean. Ever. Filter it at every movement; bulk tank to fuel trailer, fuel trailer to vehicle tank, vehicle tank to injection system. Go overboard! Filters are the cheapest insurance you can buy.
See a PDF of the editorial here: